release

Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
They will post the information about the release on the forums and discord when it's ready for release, and you will need to install a mod pack for it. I'm not sure what mods they have decided to add.

Shou

Server Admin
Staff member
Administrator
May 6, 2018
It won't release anytime soon, as we have other things to worry about. Such as the new season of Skyblock. However, we will try our best to speed up the process as much as we can, but expect it to take some weeks or even months.

May 15, 2018
United Kingdom
It won't release anytime soon, as we have other things to worry about. Such as the new season of Skyblock. However, we will try our best to speed up the process as much as we can, but expect it to take some weeks or even months.
thanks shou any news about the mods required and when skyblock will reset

Mar 17, 2018
United Kingdom
They have started adding the new Skyblock season 2 features so I expect it won’t be too long, my guess is a few weeks to a month and they haven’t posted anything about the mods required yet. I expect they will nearer to the release of Direwolf.

Shou

Server Admin
Staff member
Administrator
May 6, 2018
The mods are all inside of the modpack (Direwolf20), which can be downloaded within the Twitch app. We're not quite sure about the release date of Skyblock season 2 yet, but it probably won't take any longer than a month or two.

May 15, 2018
United Kingdom
The mods are all inside of the modpack (Direwolf20), which can be downloaded within the Twitch app. We're not quite sure about the release date of Skyblock season 2 yet, but it probably won't take any longer than a month or two.
:( I can't play direwolf20 then because I can't use twitch. Shou thanks. also I am looking forward for the reset because just before it happens we all get creative mode and we can destroy the spawn and our is

Last edited: